Originally began as a loose “fork” of bootstrap-slider by Stefan Petre
It basically adds a color picker to a field or any other element, also can be embed to the page or drop down menu.
A simple bootstrap color picker utilizing the colorbrewer scales.
Bootstrap jQuery plugin to create masonry grid-system.
Based on the window size and the the breakpoints values passed as argument it calculates the number of columns needed and creates them as div elements with col-(viewport_slug)-(viewport_slug_value) class (you can add custom classes with the property ‘columnClasses’). It repeats the same process when a breakpoint is reached.
BootstrapX – clickover provides a Bootstrap extension to allow popovers to be opened and closed with clicks on elements instead of hover or focus.
- Click to open and close
- Supports in clickover close button or element
- Option to close clickover when click is else where in body
- auto timeout option – Allows clickover to automatically close after some amount of time
Validator is user-friendly HTML5 Bootstrap form Validator jQuery plugin.
The Validator plugin offers automatic form validation configurable via mostly HTML5 standard attributes. It also provides an unobtrusive user experience.
- Configurable via data-api and standard HTML5 attributes
- Patient to inform user of errors and eager to let them know the errors have been resolved
- Validation of an input field via AJAX
- Submit is disabled until the form is valid and all required fields are complete
- Customizable error messages
- Custom validator functions