Yolo is one of the latest App Store’s apps which is widely popular among Snapchat users. Yolo app does not work alone as it has to be connected to your Snapchat account so that you can ask or receive messages or questions anonymously with your Snapchat followers. This is what Yolo app is meant for.
If you want to use this anonymous app, you must have a Snapchat account so that you can share a link with your Snapchat followers to ask your questions anonymously. The app is all about sharing your link anonymously and let your followers, or we can say friends, to tell you about their views.
This app has become so popular among people, especially in teenagers, which give them the freedom to ask any question without showing their identity. Keep in mind that the name of the user will always remain hidden when you use this app. But when any social communication app is introduced, it comes with both advantages and disadvantages of using it. Similarly, happens with Yolo.
Some people use this anonymous app as a medium for bullying, trolling and harassing other users, because no one can identify who has sent such disrespectful messages. Due to this reason, when any user receives such messages and wants to get rid of such kind of negative behavior, the only solution left is to disjoint Yolo app from Snapchat.
If you are the one who is sailing on the same boat and looking for the solution to unlink Yolo app from your Snapchat account, you have to follow these steps.
- Open the Snapchat app on your phone, it can be an iOS device, Android device, PC or Mac, whatever device or system you have used to install Yolo app.
- Now, click on the Profile icon which is available on the left top corner of the app.
- Next, click on the Gear icon on the right top corner.
- When you scroll down, you find Connected Apps option, and click it.
- Here, you will find the Yolo app icon in the list of the apps.
- Click this icon and then tap on ‘Center of Screen’.
- It will ask for ‘Remove the App’, so click on the Remove button to move further.
- Once you click the Remove button, Yolo app will get unlinked from your Snapchat account.
Now, you will not be able to access the Yolo app after disjointing it with Snapchat. But, you can relink the Yolo app whenever you want.